I have a friend on Instagram who just asked a great question on his Instagram story today.
And It revolves around the question of “Why would I create videos or Instagram stories giving away valuable tips if they’re just going to disappear in 24 hours.”
Here’s an idea that I use, which works really, really well.
- Make a video two to three minutes long which shows your tip.
- Then chop that up into three videos and put it on your Instagram feed, not your stories. Now that you can have carousel feed, carousel posts, on your feed, put it on there for 60 seconds each.
- Slice it up into 15 second segments and put it on your Instagram stories,
- And then publish it on YouTube,
- Publish your video on Facebook,
- And then take the written or the words out of your video and make a blog post tutorial with pictures and video embedded and everything into that blog post.
It’s a great way to take one video and make multiple places of content, put it online, and they will all be reached by different people and interact with you and your brand.
That’s what I would do.
If you’re interested in learning how to do all of these steps, send me a message and let me know. I am working on some training and I want to know if people would be interested in learning how to do all of this stuff.
FYI: This video is a perfect example of this method. I have it on my IG story today, and it’s on Youtube already. And will soon be on my blog.